Hundeggar Saw Rollers
Here at AMES Direct has developed a solution for recovering existing worn rollers from Hundeggar Saws. By removing the old worn Rubber we are able to recover these rollers with a High Performance Polyurethane which will outlast OEM Rollers at a reduced purchase price.
Replace v’s Recover. From a value perspective it is a no-brainer, the benefits include
- It cost’s less to recover a roller than purchase brand new
- Our High Performance Polyurethane offers better wear life than OEM Rubber.
- Less time replacing rollers = Reduced Downtime
- Outsmart your competition with high performance Hundeggar Rollers
- Made to OEM specifications. Dimensions are identical.
- Aesthetically they look better, do your Hundeggar a favour!
OEM Hundeggar Rollers are a White Rubber formulation which measures at 70a Shore, our recommendation is to use a 70a Polyurethane which offers are significantly longer wear resistance than OEM rollers.
- 70a Shore: Matches OEM Hardness with improved life.
- We can custom formulate any hardness to suit your application (even rubber), just ask!
- All Hundeggar Rollers are recovered in Orange Polyurethane for ease of identification as an AMES Direct quality roller.
- Ask us today for a price list for recoating your Hundeggar Rollers!