Refurbing Transmission Rollers
Here at AMES Direct we have developed a solution to refurbishing Transmission Stringing Rollers/Sheaves. Over time the original lining perishes in exposure to moisture and UV. We remove the perished lining and reline the roller with a High Performance Moisture, UV & Wear resistant Polyurethane designed for optimum performance and longevity in the field and during storage.
Benefits of using AMES Direct to refurb your rollers.
- Compliant Rollers – Safe Working Load (SWL) is not affected by the processes we perform.
- Cost Savings – up to 1/3 of replacement cost and ongoing savings due to the improved lifespan of the lining
- Correct Surface Preparation prior to new lining being applied
- Bearings Replaced
- Fast lead times – we can refurb up to 45 rollers per week and we will work around your projects
- New zinc plated 8.8 High Tensile bolts and Nyloc Nuts
- Rollers refurbished to ‘better than new’
- Full Inspection of each wheel checking for cracks in cast aluminium with reports available.
- Tooling available for most common size rollers.