Weinig Moulder Feed Rollers
Here at AMES Directwe have a solution for recovering existing worn Weinig Feed Rollers. We only use High Performance Polyurethane compounds to ensure optimum lifespan and reduced ongoing maintenance. From many years of experience in recovering Weinig Wheels over the years, we have streamlined the production process these wheels go through to recover these rollers.
Replace v’s Recover
From a value perspective it is a no-brainer. Let us educate you;
- It costs less to recover a roller than purchase brand new.
- Our High Performance Polyurethane offers better wear life than OEM Rubber Feed Wheels and other imported Polyurethane Feed Wheels on the market.
- Less time replacing rollers = Reduced Downtime.
- Outsmart your competition with high performance Weinig Rollers.
- Aesthetically they look better, do your Weinig a favour!
OEM Weinig Rollers are a Rubber formulation which measures at 70a Shore, we offer Polyurethane which offers are significantly longer wear resistance than OEM and other alternative manufacturers. Although we can recover these in any hardness – we have three compounds we recommend.
- 70a Shore
This matches OEM Hardness however with the benefit of a High Performance compound. Commonly used in MDF, Softwood & Melamine applications.
- 77a Shore
A ‘happy-medium’ compound which offers more friction than 93a however with extreme durability and performance.
- 93a Shore
20% harder than OEM – will last longer in hardwood applications. Not suitable for softer or glossy materials. However, please note this advice is user specific.
We can custom formulate any hardness to suit your application (even rubber), just ask! All Weinig Rollers are recovered in Orange Polyurethane for ease of identification as an AMES Direct quality roller. Ask us today for a price list for recoating your Weinig Rollers.